Rubber Jellyfish is seeking donations to complete post production. We have cut costs at every turn and are making this film on a micro budget of just $13,210.
We are so grateful for the support we have already received!
- We received a $1300 grant from the Pollination Project which offers seed money to change makers fighting for social and/or environmental justice.
- We received $955 in private donations through Indiegogo – huge thanks to everyone who contributed! This campaign is now closed. The funds were put toward editing costs and some minor travel costs.
- We have received $3366 in private donations through the Documentary Australia Foundation. This campaign is still running. All donations over $2 are tax deductible and you will receive an acknowledgement in the film’s credits. Donations through DAF have been used to support our travel expenses, website hosting, and acquiring archival footage.
- We received a second $4370 ‘impact grant’ from The Pollination Project to support our finishing costs.
- The film maker and her partner have also invested $2,749 of their own money.
Total film budget: $13,210
Total raised through grants: $5,670
Total raised through private donors (crowd funding): $4,321
Total invested by the film maker: $2,749
Total still needed: $470
Please Click here to make a tax deductible donation and have your name appear in the film’s credits (optional).